Sunday, April 29, 2007

My Favoritest word

So i was thinking the other day that my most favoritest word is "hey", so you need to work with me here. I was standing looking suave by the bar and the little miss wonderful sashayed past me and i said "hey". As she stopped and stared dear Bobby walked into the room and he said "hey"and with a wave and hug i said "hey". As he walks off he looks at little miss beautiful, gives me a nod and a wink and says "hey" then he adds "hey, dont forget about the game tomorrow".

So sitting in the bleachers the teams are announced and the crowd says "hey". In the uproar of emotion big mr excitement spills his drink and little mr unexcited says "hey" and as all the boys take their seats we look at eachother and say "hey". Bottom of the ninth and dirty miss yesterday bats her eyelids and says "hey" and i wrinkle mine and dryily say "hey" and as she and Mr Tuesday engage in a gratuitous show of affection, Bobby taps me and says "hey"...he points a few rows down and I see little Ms Beautiful sashaying up the stairs and stopping in front of me she says "hey"and looking at her I search for the perfect word to describe her moment and finding it my tongue coils and lips purse and i say.......

No comments: