Friday, May 4, 2007

Need Love, Will Travel

I was lying on the couch and feeling down in the dumps. I have slept poorly of late and although my mind would like to make more of this Friday night, my body lends me no support and my social circl is still working on actually becoming round like a circle....its distinctly linear at the moment..i can muster a triangle at the most..
With these thoughts in my mind I chose the subject of this post...then Fantasia came on and she sang to me and she said "you're always on my mind, when you came around i get shy.." and so what could i do but blush. So as i take this trip down an escapist path, marvelling at the places I can travel to she said to me "you sexay boy, never know when you might walk by...so i got to be right on time" and i smiled. Now some of you will laugh at me and I await the accusations of "celebrity obsession"and the "you think shes hott?" questions and some of you are wondering how this all ties together(believer me so am i)...
I guess the bottom line today is that sometimes to get the things I need, my mind is the only vehicle required and it never hurts when she "puts my picture on her mirror...as she lays her head on her pillow staring out the window" and says those wonderful words...YOU SEXAY BOWY!!!

:-)

No comments: