Thursday, May 3, 2007

Tubthumping

I actually dont know what i am going to say. My line of thought is simply " i get knocked down but i get up again, you're never gonna keep me down....i get knocked down! but i get up again(we'll be singing...ooo oooo...when we're winning) "

You know if you ever walk up to me singing that song and jumping and shaking your head, you will make me the happiest man in that moment. One of my small pleasures at work is keeping a straight face while writing in my blog(like now) and a greater pleasure is the way my feet dance under my desk. Give me music and give me more and I can assure you that the godfather of soul's legacy is apparent to all who would go sit under my desk....why they would want to do that, well thats another matter altogether

"no matter how hard i try, you keep pushing me aside and i cant breakthrough, theres no talking to you.......but after all is said and done, you going to be the lonely one....do you vbelieve in life after love?" (go crazy legs gooooooooooooo...woooo,work has never been this much fun)

No comments: