Thursday, April 26, 2007

My life is frustrating me

My life is frustrating me, really it is
Its like standing on the edge of something and never seeing whats on the horizon
Its like falling and not hitting the ground
Its like being in the front row and not seeing over the rails
Its finding yourself only to learn you have changed.

Its like breaking barriers and breaking your bones
it is to be the knight that comes to the rescue, that is thanked and left to clean up
it is to be tired and know you can still go on
it is trying to fake illness and feeling strong

The greatest show on earth
The greatest performance of all time
and not a bout of nerves
It frustrates me because every wave that crashes, breaks against me and leaves me standing
It frustrates because I see things clearly, the glory and the glorious mud
It frustrates me, this being me because even as I scream for release...it comes