Monday, April 30, 2007

Fat free...

Soundtrack: I am in love with a "dancer"?

so i was thinking these few weeks about how i am driven to find originial ideas. it used to paralyse me at university and i turned in some pretty poor academic work because i constantly searched for the wheel and as i chiselled it i would find it alreay existed or that square was not its best shape.
ANYWAY!! I think I have found it...fat free baby food...it is an untapped market and guess what you can create artificial dmeand whenever you need it! It is money making brilliance...if sales drop you just get people to have more sssssssoooo i think its a good idea :-)
My fat free baby food will be called Baby DeLITE...

Ok peoples that is my rant for the day, i had something else to say but I forgot as I invented the wheel..

No comments: