Thursday, July 12, 2007

"Your Honour I Object!"1

Your honour I object!
On all grounds I must protest
I deny their right to speak freely
I assert my right not to listen

Think me a barbarian, backward or repressed
But your honour i must object
They speak before thinking
and it is nonsense upon foolishness

Yes they are human as I
Yes I am not inherently any better
Yes you must protect the minority
Yes your honour

But your honour there is a reason they are the minority
They are weak of mind!
Illogical in presentation and elementary in understanding
So object I must And in contempt I will stand
No i will not settle or sit, do your worst!

Sorry your honour,i beg your indulgence
Ten days your honour!?
Your worst is truly bad
Is there no forgiveness? What about my rights?
Just a moment bailiff and I will resist no longer.

Tell me your honour, answer and buy my silence
Yea everyman has his rights
But how can a man deserve his rights
When he will not lay them aside to take up his responsibilities...

I rest my case

No comments: