Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sucks and Blows

Sucks and Blows 11th August 2007

So what if it works out fine?

Stick this up your positive outlook

Right now, right here it sucks

It sucks and it blows

At the same time!!

Don’t lower your voice at me

That will not calm me down

Don’t shrug your shoulders like you are better than me!

You better shut it before I assess your options

I said it sucks and it definitely blows

Don’t touch me

You touch me and I will sunny your disposition

So help me I will kick you in your brighter side

You don’t get it

Ok let me help you understand

It hurts, right here

It hurts in the place where I cannot fix it

It hurts where you can’t kiss and make it better

And when it hurts, it sucks

It sucks and it blows

At the same time!

So don’t be telling me to calm down

No comments: